Look forward to Memorable South African Experience at Thornhill Safari Lodge.
Our affordable Safari Lodge is situated in the heart of the Guernsey Private Nature Reserve, which is incorporated into the Greater Kruger National Park. Our area is home to a vast array of spectacular scenery and an abundance of celebrated wildlife, game and animal species.
Our area is a stunning bushveld which comes complete with the typical wooded savannah, offset with Marula, Jackalberry, Leadwood and Knobthorn trees, all of which only adds to the atmosphere of the lodge. When booking your stay at Thornhill Safari Lodge, you can look forward to partaking in some memorable and enjoyable activities, some of which include:
- A visit to the Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre;
- A visit to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre;
- A day trip to the Mariepskop, the highest peak of the Northern Drakensberg;
- The Khamai Snake and Reptile Park; and
- A tour of the Panorama route, which includes the Blyde River Canyon, to name only a few.
To book your stay at one of the leading affordable Safari Lodges in the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
Speak to our professional team of reservationists who will go out of their way to help you secure the booking at your preferred dates. We look forward to welcoming you to our Safari Lodge and making your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.